I thought I’d do a quick recap of my top posts from 2009. As a newbie blogger, my top posts didn’t draw thousands of views but several were included in blog carnivals.
– The Battle Between Simplicity and Frugality will soon get a follow-up post.
– Just Ask! My Negotiations Challenge also inspired several posts as I continued to challenge myself to negotiate and saved big bucks.
– Keeping Up With The Joneses…Through Food was one of my first Carnival submissions.
– Simple Living, Italian Style captures the Italian influences in my life
– I realized that PF Blogs Make Me Want To Spend
As for food-related posts, here are the top recipes:
– People looking for lunch ideas viewed Black Bean and Cheese Burrito.
– Dishes of Holidays Past got a spike right before Christmas and New Year’s.
– Roasted Bell Peppers, another simple recipe!
– A Fall Feast: Baked Yams and Potatoes was a delicious surprise.
– Food Flashback: Baccala was a surprising but well-deserved favorite.
Look forward to more delicious recipes and lots of random thoughts in 2010!